4ft. LOVE

WEB-116.jpg
WEB-117.jpg
WEB-108.jpg
WEB-123.jpg
W-Rochelle&AntonFinal-616.jpg
WEB-114.jpg
WEB-116.jpg
WEB-117.jpg
WEB-108.jpg
WEB-123.jpg
W-Rochelle&AntonFinal-616.jpg
WEB-114.jpg

4ft. LOVE

395.00

Our 4ft. LOVE is a great addition to any wedding, anniversary or engagement party.

Letters are 4ft. tall x 2ft. wide and come with tungsten bulbs.

A space of 9-10 ft. is required for the entire setup.

Please message us for delivery rates. Rates start at $65.

PAYMENT OPTIONS:

  1. If you prefer to book our letters through our SHOP, full payment will be required.

  2. If you prefer to reserve the letters, a 30% deposit is needed. The remainder 70% can be paid upon delivery. Please get in touch with us via our contact form.

Any other inquiries can be directed to info@ampersandtoronto.ca.


Quantity:
Add to Cart